METRO ADVERTISING - DRESSING IN DIGITAL PRINTING
- Dressing METRO wagons with digital prints is a new efficient means of communication that has proven to convey your message in a unique way to the thousands of passengers who use this commute daily.
- Our company, having extensive experience in this type of work, can undertake your advertising work on subway trains, either on interior or exterior surfaces.
Fixed track (metro, tram, electric train) media are the most effective advertising medium for a business because of their universal use by all audiences. The numbers are impressive: With 1 million passengers daily, 112 stations and stops, 108 km of network, and extended working hours, your advertising communication achieves the most targeted result. Also, the large advertising space, high impact, high traffic frequency and tailor made communication increase the value and recognition of your product / service and therefore your sales! Moreover, it is not a coincidence that in the leading event of the advertising and communication sector in our country, “ERMIS AWARDS”, for the year 2018, the presence of promotional activities that took place on the premises and in the media of STASY was a catalyst, so anyway were distinguished and received similar awards.
COPYEXPRESS undertakes the digital printing of your advertisements, for any use and any surface on vehicles and on fixed track media, using the most up-to-date machinery for this type of printing. STASY offers a variety of promotions, such as exterior or interior railing, advertising frames and fronts, ladder overlays, floor graphics, leaflets, station branding and more. It also gives you options depending on your viewing time, which can range from 1, 2 or 3 months. Whatever combination you choose, COPYEXPRESS will complete the digital printing of your ads and deliver them in an impeccable manner.
Surfaces and duration of advertising messages are:
- External ad pasting on trains for 28 days.
- Internal ad pasting on trains for 28 or 14 days.
- Floor graphics inside the trains for 28, 56 or 84 days
Why advertise in the subway:
- 600,000 dedicated passengers daily oF all target groups
- 40 stations across the city (and at the Airport)
- 58 km network – extensive network coverage (extensions)
- Serving commercial areas